Jannen will put Brent North First (Deregistered)
1 candidate in our database.
This political party was deregistered on June 2, 2010, and can no longer field candidates.
This party was on the Great Britain register and was registered to stand candidates in England.
This party may appear on the ballot paper as "Jannen will put Brent North First", or any of the following names:
- Cut 150 Council earners over £65,000
- An Independent MP serves YOU better
- Brent North Deserves An Independent MP
- Brent North Needs An Independent MP
- Lower Council Tax. Cut Brent Management
- Lower Council Tax, Cut Brent Managers
- Cut Brent North Council Taxes
- Freeze Brent North Council Taxes
- 203 Council Managers earn over £65,000
- 203 Council staff earn over £65,000!
This party currently has no emblems registered with the Electoral Commission.