This party is on the Great Britain register and is registered to stand candidates in England.
This party currently has no descriptions registered with the Electoral Commission.
These descriptions are no longer registered with the Electoral Commission and cannot be used:
- Fair treatment for flood victims
- Seeking fair and affordable insurance
- Exposing flooding myths
- Reducing the probability of flooding
- Supporting flood defence investment
- Putting flood defence first
- Exposing authorities shirking their responsibilities
- Common sense flood defence
- National Flood Prevention Party
- Common sense coastal defence
- Putting people and property first